You can type here any text you want

Storms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
What do you guys use for electricity when power is off?

I was thinking about using a power inverter, but need feedback.

Bo

Generator. I bought one of the last ones in Jax. last Friday. A Sears Craftsman 5600w and it was on sale for $650. It powered 2 refrigerators, 64" TV, Computer, cordless phone, couple lamps and a fan. It was running a little over half load which equals 12hrs. on 10 gal. of gas. MAN it is worth EVERY penny. Don't forget a chainsaw too.

Generator !!!
Damn man we are in Florida, buy one, you can take it to the track also, keep the beer fridge cold !!!

I like the Honda's, not as loud., but I guess I will have to add a fart pipe to my ES 6500......and some decals and neons

Originally posted by lrayzer
Generator !!!
Damn man we are in Florida, buy one, you can take it to the track also, keep the beer fridge cold !!!

I like the Honda's.

Oh, If you can figure out a way to get that puppy in a TTA, lemme know!

You GN guys dont have to worry about that fittment:D

Bo

I used a power inverter to power my printer when I used my car for work. Never any problems, would turn on and off several times, and print several pages each time. I do have an optima battery, and never left it on for more than 15 min.
If your looking to power a laptop it's perfect, just plug into cig lighter.

Ken

try one of the EU series, it will fit into the TTA, 1000, 2000, 3000 watt series
See, so easy !

Back