You can type here any text you want

story about my T Type and an Electra wagon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I was on my way to work this morning and I was the first car up to the light. A blue with wood panel Electra wagon pulls up next to me. A guy in a suit (probably in his late 40's) honks and rolls his window down and proceeds to yell, "is that one 'a them fast ones?" I replied, "yeah, its pretty quick." He yells back, "that's F-ing sweet buddy!" and starts powerbraking his wagon. The light changes and I leave him a nice patch and put about 10 car-lenghts between us and let off. He goes flying by me after I slowed down and gives me a thumbs up.

Its nice to see people still know what these cars are and still appreciate them. :cool:

the other day i told this kid in my physics class about my GN project and he said " holy sh*t, thats cool man" i was amazed to find a high school kid at my school who actually knew what a TR was. most of the kids around here have no clue. i guess they will have to learn the hard way...

;)

-jeff

Ha, everyone at my school knows what my car is, and don't want anything to do with it =0...besides maybe riding in it

electra wagon

It's a good thing he wasn't driving that one off ringer the engineers cooked up in about '88, the one that had the boosted 4.1! They claimed 60 in 5 something. See gnttype.org if you're curious. Under prototypes?
Dale

electra wagon

Just checked, it's under the resource index, for the curious. 5.18 to 60, high 13 quarter mile, with a bunch of suspension work. Man, those engineers have fun!
Dale

Back