You can type here any text you want

Stupid Picture and Video Friday ............................

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Agreed. :eek: That is some crazy ish!!! I never knew pulling someone over could be that dangerous or that drivers could be that bad.

I just wanted to say Thank You for always posting such interesting stuff. It is a highlight for me each Friday when I get to work. Thanks for the Vids ACME Racing!!! Keep up the good work. :D :cool: :D

Another outstanding assortment acme. Thanks again.

Originally posted by jspeed86
I just wanted to say Thank You for always posting such interesting stuff. It is a highlight for me each Friday when I get to work. Thanks for the Vids ACME Racing!!! Keep up the good work. :D :cool: :D

Thanks,

I have a video of a Cobra racing 2 new Porsche GT's ( 600 HP 10 cylinder) on the Autobahn ) , but it didn't work this morning for some reason.....The Cobra guy thought he could stay up with them :rolleyes: , but the GT's showed off their power .....I'll try to get it posted .... :)

Those videos were absolutely amazing! I cannot believe how crazy people can drive or how they are just not paying attention.

Thanks again for the cool videos and pics ACME RACING!:D

Originally posted by Bens87tr
Agreed. :eek: That is some crazy ish!!! I never knew pulling someone over could be that dangerous or that drivers could be that bad.
Seams like some drivers are attracted to flashing lights.:eek:

Great Vids:) ACME RACING Thanks!!! I look forward to Fridays. :D

Guy

Originally posted by ACME RACING
Thanks,

I have a video of a Cobra racing 2 new Porsche GT's ( 600 HP 10 cylinder) on the Autobahn ) , but it didn't work this morning for some reason.....The Cobra guy thought he could stay up with them :rolleyes: , but the GT's showed off their power .....I'll try to get it posted .... :)

Thanks for the videos, I guess I know to avoid a traffic stop in Ohio :eek:

That video of the dude on the autobahn I thought I saw posted here. He was an idiot for doing 150 MPH while video taping it. He big talk was humbled when those Porches opened up. He did own up and say his car wouldnt hang with them on open road. Then he proceeds to say something to the effect of him getting a newer Cobra to hang with the Porches. :rolleyes:

Back