You can type here any text you want

take a look at this

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gteatr6

What do you guys think of this floor pan I was sent.:eek: He is telling me to just weld up the holes. I told him I think it is junk.

Attachments

• IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 168
Did they have a leaky t-top and drill holes in the floor to drain it??? Looks like a last resort if you could find any other floor pans. but still looks like near junk

David

Did they have a leaky t-top and drill holes in the floor to drain it??? Looks like a last resort if you could find any other floor pans. but still looks like near junk

David

I payed 50.00 shipped for it. I emailed the guy and he said they are drain holes because the car is outside. I said it is junk and looks like someone got happy with a .22 caliber gun.

If he doesn't take it back, let us know who he is so we don't make that mistake again. Or just let us know anyway. How did he describe it? Rusty floor pans full of holes, only $50?

I payed 50.00 shipped for it. I emailed the guy and he said they are drain holes because the car is outside. I said it is junk and looks like someone got happy with a .22 caliber gun.

that stinks that you payed for it. i though you got it for free. wow

Back