You can type here any text you want

Talk about a close call!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'd love to see the video that the Go Pro recorded..........:eek:

Freeze plug. A friend of mine did that with his race car. He spun backwards into the barrier.

That's some scary stuff, great driving....happened to me on the street racin a mustang. We went from a roll at about 35 mph and the fitting on the oil feed line at the turbo from the turbo saver
took a dump apparently due to the high oil pressure at wot.... I was about two car lengths ahead when the car went into a wild fishtail and was all over the road. We were the only cars on the road when it happened and it was quite the wild ride. When the guy in the stang finally pulled up along side , his eyes were like two full moons and we just kind of said holy chit !!!
Fortunately there was enough oil still being fed to the turbo so no damage was done and no oil squirted on any real hot surface so no fire !!!... but the eng bay on the pass side was a mess.
Everyone should realize that when you race in a 9 or 10 sec car, stuff can go wrong like really fast and every time you do it your odds of chit happening get worse !!!!

Back