You can type here any text you want

Tampa Bay TurboBuicks-Caravan to Celebration

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tbirdv6

All of you that are going to Celebration(use to be Race Rock)this Sunday,May 6th, we will meet 9:30 am @ the Burger King off of I-4 & Rooms to Go exit(579?)
To would be fun to have a strong arrival of turbobuicks from the Tampa Bay area
See ya there
FRED

tampa drag strip

i will be in the tampa area next week, what is the name of the track there? thanks ed

I'll be GOING!!!!!!!

taking the GNX, hopefully, theTTA is down for repairs, getting her ready for Bowling Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Ya all soon!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D

If anyone needs to google an address for a map to get to Celebration, you can use this address....

691 Front Street, Celebration, Florida 34747

We have been donated some vintage magazines from the early 90's to raffle off, courtesy of Shawn the CD Guy. They have some good old school articles and ads from the TR 'early days'

If anyone needs to google an address for a map to get to Celebration, you can use this address....

691 Front Street, Celebration, Florida 34747

So thats the location where we actually will be meeting and parking the cars and such?

While I will not be caravan-ing up with the rest of teh Tampa crowd, I do plan on coming sunday. I will already be up in o-town for the weekend dirt biking with my friends, so I guess I'll just see you guys there!

The caravan will meet at the burgerking by 9:15 an we should be leaving by 9:30.

From I-75 junction of I-4, go east on I-4 to the first exit, hwy 579. go south on hwy 579 less than 1/2 mile. the BK is on the right.

See you there.

Yes, the address I posted above is from one of the businesses on the corner of Market Street, thats the spot of the show. Once you take exit 62 follow the signs to Celebration, then watch for the community signs directing you to Market Street.

Back