You can type here any text you want

Test & Tune Times @ California Speedway!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-TYPE 86

Alex
I finally got to take my car to the track yesterday.I was able to get 5 passes in.Let tell you it was hot out there, 101 degree's!
I ran my car with cut out open,23 deg. timing,c-16 in tank,20# boost,converter not locked,four year old 255/50-16 bfg drag radials(tires are dry).Could not build boost of the line would start spinning tires maybe about 1#to 2# off the line.
I would add fuel after every pass & it would run better each time.Here it is.

1st
60'- 2.04
1/4- 13.44
mph- 100.97
Had to borrow helmet:)

2nd
60'- 2.16
1/4- 13.27
mph- 103.28
red lighted,so i let go of gas them punched it.

3rd
60'- 1.99
1/4- 13.12
mph- 102.88

4th
60'- 1.89
1/4- 13.03
mph- 102.03
warmed up the tires really good;)

5th
60'- 1.85
1/4- 12.92:smile:
mph- 103.18

I'm really happy with 12.90's.Not bad for a pretty much stock lil 6 cylinder with stock fuel pump, injectors & turbo,in 100+ degree weather.:smile:I'll have to change my sig later:cool:

Any suggestions for my next time out?

You need a High Flow Fuel pump!!! Ive ran 12.20's on a Napa Stocker(was brand new but still scary) I'll be making no more runs without a better flowing pump!!

Good runs!

You need a High Flow Fuel pump!!! Ive ran 12.20's on a Napa Stocker(was brand new but still scary) I'll be making no more runs without a better flowing pump!!

Good runs!

Yeah, no more runs on the stock pump.
Thats my next upgrade:)

whats up man,im the guy with the turbo t at the track that day.thats pretty impressive.next time im gonna have the buick tuned.hit me up when your going to the track next.im pickin up some 60#injectors this weekend and am gettin a c16 chip burnt so i can get about 24psi outta that thing.15psi was a let down!nice ttype!

whats up man,im the guy with the turbo t at the track that day.thats pretty impressive.next time im gonna have the buick tuned.hit me up when your going to the track next.im pickin up some 60#injectors this weekend and am gettin a c16 chip burnt so i can get about 24psi outta that thing.15psi was a let down!nice ttype!

Hey, What's up.
Yeah, you needed tha c-16, specially with that heat.
I'm planning on going back in july(if its not too hot).I'll let you know.
What do you think your car will run?

Alex

Back