You can type here any text you want

Tgta?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks, but I already knew that....I had a friend trying to argue with me and tell me that some cars came out labeled simply as GTA's, but had turbo 6's in them....if that makes any sense

-Will

Other than the mules. I've never heard of one.

Although, a local TTA owner that I met purchased a < 15K mile car that was in storage for quite sometime. This car had the GTA bird emblem on the back filler tail light section, wrather than our specific gold / white bird emblem.

Don't know if it was a replacement as in someone stole the original or Pontiac ran out like they did with the "Turbo" side emblems and instead of going through all the trouble to mail them out again, just slapped on a GTA unit.:rolleyes:

All were GTA's off the line in no specific order.

To my knowledge you couldn't order the car, all the cars were produced by GM. Meaning you couldn't go into the dealer and check off the boxes of options you wanted and order the car. Someone else may be able to shed a little more light though...

Only way you would get a Turbo6 engine is if PAS did it. GM didnt install the engines. PAS did.

So the GTA could not come with a turbo6 engine. Hope this makes sense.

Back