Thanks Brent!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Brent (underboost ) donated his plates for my Demon ( May the bashing begin ) I fully expect the scum spoolfool and Turboelky to go postal over that license plate. May they not sleep well facing the inevitable, They should seriously consider selling their cars to save themselves from certain annihilation

Attachments

• 99B43718-A05A-469C-8955-EB91AEDF08EE.jpeg
    99B43718-A05A-469C-8955-EB91AEDF08EE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
Brent (underboost ) donated his plates for my Demon ( May the bashing begin ) I fully expect the scum spoolfool and Turboelky to go postal over that license plate. May they not sleep well facing the inevitable, They should seriously consider selling their cars to save themselves from certain annihilation

Hmmm.

Funny, but your wife tells me that 9 second thing stands for something else completely. :eek:

Not sure I'd be so proud of that record. o_O

I will give Lou props. The man can flat out run for his age. I seen video. Well, not all of the video. I couldn't stand to watch anymore, but I did see him chase a couple sheep down and man handle them in less than 9 seconds.

Some skinny dude from KY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,
Pete has been pressuring me into getting a Turbo Buick tattoo for a while now. I finally gave in and got some ink done.
I got an "L" on my left butt cheek and a "U" on the right one. When I bend over, it says "LOU".

Thought you'd be proud. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like wishful thinking there, old man.
Red lighting does NOT improve the et. Even you should know that.:LOL::p

This still your trackside "Honey"? After your prior act of cheating, I doubt she'll be there, the next time!

cute sheep.jpg

Hmmm.

Funny, but your wife tells me that 9 second thing stands for something else completely. :eek:

Not sure I'd be so proud of that record. o_O

I thought that was how long it takes him to fall asleep in front of the TV after he sits down. ;)

Getting old sucks but having a fast car never goes out of style. :cool:

Neal