You can type here any text you want

THDP clearance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tracy

I need to replace my DP. Currrently the one I have is vibrating on the frame.

Does the Terry Houston 3' DP fit on the TTA without any rubbing or clearance issues?

Nope. You'll more than likely have to cut about an inch off where the bend goes to the outside. Especially if you have sub frame connectors.

Its a pain in the butt to get that thing so it doesn't hit. Planets have to be aligned, full moon, etc.

If that is the case I would almost rather just put a stock piece on.

Are stock downpipes still available? Or is there another aftermarket DP that fits better?

all you have to do is cut out an 1" where it bends any monkey with a hacksaw could do it. :D

Originally posted by trading t/a
all you have to do is cut out an 1" where it bends any monkey with a hacksaw could do it. :D

Good to know - thanks. The shop I amtaking it to specializes in TB's, it's just helpful to hear the advice so I know they do the job properly.

you could also get the replacements from atr it includes a larger crossover and not crushed to pieces dp. depending on your combo this may be all you need

Back