You can type here any text you want

The new ride

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice. Typhoons are cool. I'd consider one of those one day. That's just what I need, another car to modify ;)

For $3500 i had to have it:D
I got the window sticker showing he paid $32,000 cash for it and it has 94,000 miles. I got it from the original owner.Runs strong,shifts good and its never been smoked in:) I just figured it was worth all of that but it needs 2 pieces of clading:mad:

:eek: find me a tyhpoon for that much and i wouldjump all over it, im done driving japcrap every day

Looks nice Geno I see you got my PM :)
Geno look at www.rockfordracecraft.com they sell cladding
some guy on the SYTY board just got a RED/GRAY 93 TY for 1500 bucks blown motor but the truck is perfect lucky ass
put like 6500 into a motor it will be fast as will you know..:)
I bought mine for $15,000 he wanted $18,000 he was the first owner it still had the window sticker in it and it was $33,959 he got a few upgraded opts..

Maiti what options could he have ordered? When I bought mine new in 1993 the only option was the color if I remember correct? They came loaded and the sticker was $29995. Did I miss something back then? They may have had an option for the roof rack and thats all.

Back