You can type here any text you want

This is dedicated, to the one I love....ba ba ba ba baaaaan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Man this is a cool VIDEO of the legendary 306, one of my favorite rally cars of all time! 30 of intro music like IT SHOULD BE, then the rest of the movie is raw footage. I love when people make AWSOME tribute videos like this one.

Make sure to click mpeg, and turn it up! The windows media player has bette video and sound drivers, in plain english its wayy better. So click on windowsmedia player instead of the flash FYI.

Video - Tribute video to one of the greatest FWD rally cars, the Peugeot 306 Maxi

darkside

well okay, maybe this Peugeot 205 T16 WILL GET SOME RESPONSES. lame music but sick video of the Peugeot 205 T16 rally car, man she can handle. Watch that other rally porche just pull over and let this bull ram through haha.

Enjoy! My favorite parts is around 3:29 or 3:30, you see the guy just laying down on the group takin a nap, that guy was so on the money to just lay there and enjoy the site! He prolly was so happy at that very moment! Today, we couldn't get that close to ACTION IF WE PAID MONEY! There is no rallying done anymore thats is as loosly crowd controlled as group b. Not to mention the 500hp limits' with 4wd haha. Video - This makes me so nostalgic, the Peugeot 205 T16! Group-B(rutal) ruled back in the day, no electronic centerdiff`s `n ****! "Reel" rallycars, thats my oppinion! (And the sheer power to make it THAT spectacular - 25 years ago!)

darkside

Back