THIS SUNDAY !! Turbo Buicks at Race Rock Sun Apr 17

batmansbuick

Superhero
Turbo Buicks at Race Rock Sun Apr 17

We have secured Sunday, April 17th to have the 5th Annual Turbo Buicks at Race Rock gathering. Don't miss the largest gathering of Turbo Buicks in the state. Race Rock is a racing themed restaurant just south of Orlando owned by Kyle Petty, Rusty Wallace, etc. and features racing memorabillia, video racing games, great food and more. For pics, directions and more info go to....

www.geocities.com/centralfloridabuick/racerock

Hey, just moved down here from Virginia (Unfortuanely my GN is STILL in Virginia). But I'd love to come meet up with the local crew. I'm living in Kissimme now, so if you don't mind me showing up without my car, I'll be there!

Race Rock

I planned a weekend out of it. First time so I can't wait. Not sure if My car is going...MAF issues..but will definatly be there!! This will be my first GN-only show, Not sure if I can contain myself!!!!!

Last year was something like 30 TR's we are looking to better that.

Remember this is not a judged show, just a casual show & shine for people to meet & exchange info, etc., so even if you don't think your TR is a 100 point, award winning, garage queen, under 100 mile, never seen rain, original paint, bring it out, we want to see you, everyone is welcome :cool:

This is a great gathering of GN's , TTA , T-Types , SY & TY .
I am hoping to be there :) .

Jesse