Thought this was kinda neat....

HRpartsNstuff

You might have to read this fast or maybe twice to get it, but I thought it was cool:

The phaomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid......

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

yep that is a repost but it is stilll really cool to think that a mind can do that.....even if they are desalic (sp) which i am and it makes it preety hard to read :D

by the way it was nice meating u at cecil paul ur lower control arm's did wonders on our car :D

Hey, I am semi dyslexic, and that is how everything looks all the time to me. So wahts teh bgi dael anwyyas?

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Hey, I am semi dyslexic, and that is how everything looks all the time to me. So wahts teh bgi dael anwyyas?

OMG that has to be one of the funnyest things that ive seen all day

he is right tough whats wrong with it any way thats basiclly how everything looks for me when i look at things :D