You can type here any text you want

Thrasher 92 009's 2300

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hyper

I just got my thrasher and I love the way it idle's, but the stutter doesn't work, I tried 2200,2300,2400,2500,2600,2700,2800,2900 and 3000, It doesnt work. What can I be doing wrong? Any help would be greatful

thanks

You either have your foot too far into the throttle for the stutter to work, your VSS is reading something greater than zero or the car really is creeping forward.

I didn't know there was a stutter on that chip until someone sent me some feedback on it and told me of the stutter.

well I am setting dead still and coming up on the convertor and there is no stutter , but it doesn't matter I like the way idles anyway, Do you think it will run as fast as my red 93 chip in my car? I have been 11:98@115 with it at 22 lbs boost on 116 vp gas. I am planning on running this thrasher at silver dollar this week end and I would like to know if it is possible to get this performace out of it.

Somebody is flashing thrasher's for 009's? I thought they only came in the 30 and 36lb flavors anymore.

I could use a thrasher for 009's. Where did you get it?

Back