You can type here any text you want

thrasher for 009's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hyper

Well if you all read my tread on my 2 day hair pulling event in the gerneral forum you would see that I had a terrible running car at silverdollar raceway. I though i blew a head gasket and i have been checking everything on the engine over and over...still it will not run over idle, it loads up like it has a big cam in it and smokes.... I FOUND WHAT IS WRONG...I was about to come back inside and just wait and pull the heads to see if the head gaskets were blowed because on my last run the car felt like it blew a gasket and sputtered real bad in 3 rd gear. So I loaded up and now the problem is gone!! All I did today was change the thrasher 009 chip out and put in the red 93, car will run and rev again. I took it on a test drive and smoke the tires into 3rd gear. I never got a code or anything telling me something was wrong. I put the trasher back in and it will not run. Now I need scott simpson(aka mean scott) to tell me how he wants to exchange it. I like the way it idles but i knew something was wrong when it was suppose to have a sputter at 2300 and did not, I set everything like I was suppose to and found out that the chip is bad. If you want me to send it back to you so you can check it let me know. But I do want a thrasher. I am not knocking them at all, I just got a bad one to go alone with my bad luck I have been having.

Scott Pleae email me and let me know I have sent you emails before and never got a reply, I know you are busy so [please shoot me a email.

thanks Again:eek:

Stay with Reds chip, trust me! I have recently tried a few others and my car didn't really like them too much (aka sputtring smoking etc).

Back