You can type here any text you want

Tire and Wheel ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

josh young

I am going to get off my butt and get this car where I want it this winter, with that said the street tires that are on it are going to be even more useless than they are now. The car is a GNX clone and I kinda like the look, hate to pull the wheels off only to put others on to kill the theme. It has the Kirban style GNX wheels on it now, I had originally thought of trying to find a couple of kirban 15" GNX style wheels to take on and off. I only came across 1 pair and the offset looked different than mine. I have about decided to keep the wheels on it and mount 2 M/T street ets on them. My main question is: How much am I leaving on the table running a 16'' wheel v.s. a 15'' wheel - et wise . Also: What size tires do I need to go with and not have to worry about them rubbing, it has general 245's on it now which was larger than stock size, but clearance is not a problem. Thanks guys for your time!

I can't answer the question about what you're leaving on the table concerning wheel sizing (it might be nothing), but if you're interested in a pair of 15" GNX style wheels to run some drags, I have a pair that I was getting ready to post for sale in the near future. They are 15x8 Enkei's, that have been professionally restored/modified. They have 3.5" backspacing (which is a -1" offset) so they are not too tucked in (i.e. they have the deep dish look). They're in excellent condition. Right now they have Hoosier QTPs on them (27x10.5), but I was going to get them dismounted and just put the rims up for sale. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss a price.

Mike

Attachments

• enkei1.jpg
    enkei1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 70
Back