You can type here any text you want

Titan Motorsports Scion goes 4.05 @181mph in ADRL XTF class.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9HJugPECfQ&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

Amazing to see these guys running so well in this class against the MOUNTAIN motors with a little 183ci Inline6! Kinda reminds me of the good ol' days of Buddy Ingersoll in Pro Stock. :cool:

Dude,

Titan rocks, that whole combination in simply amazing.
Chuck's car is super fast but it's blower has more CI that Titan's whole motor.

to qoute someone. Beware of the screw!

No need to beware of the screw, his combination is nothing new and nothing too impressive when you consider what it is. He just got it in the 3's (3.98) this weekend and I think anybody that has been following XTF knew it was really only a matter of time before he did it. His crew obviously has their stuff together and I give them credit for getting the car figured out, but try doing the same with a SB or a little 6 cylinder.:wink: The Titan crew on the other hand has something to be impressed with using a factory based motor giving up a LOT of cubes and two less holes!:cool:

No need to beware of the screw, his combination is nothing new and nothing too impressive when you consider what it is. He just got it in the 3's (3.98) this weekend and I think anybody that has been following XTF knew it was really only a matter of time before he did it. His crew obviously has their stuff together and I give them credit for getting the car figured out, but try doing the same with a SB or a little 6 cylinder.:wink: The Titan crew on the other hand has something to be impressed with using a factory based motor giving up a LOT of cubes and two less holes!:cool:

it goes to show you "there is no replacement for displacement"

it so much easier making power with big engines

Back