Todd Svehla pay up

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Well I see your roof must still be over your head with all the parts bought on Ebay in the last yr......

your last email :::

I appriciate your patience and I apoligise for the inconvinience but I'm currantly in a bad finacial crunch I do not expect you to know or understand whats going on. I do know that currantly my main priority is the roof over my head which I am having a hard time making ends meet. So weather you like it or not my home is more important than your $80.00. I purchased that laptop for 60.00 on Ebay and decided to pay you 80.00 for the inconveinience, I also know that the laptop worked when I shipped it it may have been damaged in shipping in any case I did'nt have to reimburse you for anything. It is not like you recieved a raw deal you got a full complete MaxEffort-R w/ Direct scan for a great deal. It cost me more than what you paid for it. If you feel it nessasary to post on the Buick board go right ahead. I am not a theif nor a crook if I had the money to send I would I just don't have it. If you post it on the board your guarunteed to never get any money but if you can wait till I have the money I will send it when I have it.

Hey dennis

well another one huh????

this board is getting real bad on buying things vendors included
I mean its getting to the point you cant even get what you paid for

Johnny

its sad that people cant live by there word anymore and you have to threaten or fight with them to get what they have already collected for

Good luck but this guy sounds like a piece of $hit

Here is his rebutle::
Copy/paste from my PM's

First I will say What a TOOL he is... Second,this we be my weekend project ...TTT again

Nice work on the post but flattery will get you no where. Sorry I lost touch with you but your info got lost in the mix and since you like to send aggressive e-mails and bad mouth me on post if you feel that wil get you fast or better results go right ahead. In any case yea I do owe you 80.00 but it isn't like you got ripped off you got a full system with everything for ALOT cheaper than if you pieced it together yourself. Anyhow send me your address and I'll send you your money then maybe you'll stop being such a F@#ing Asshole and a douch bag on my posts. If I'm such a bad person to do business with you obviously know my EBAY account look at my Feedback it ain't perfect but I'm a honest person to deal with.
:eek: :eek:

Keep'um coming

Still waiting on that address. For someone who wants there money so bad its been weeks and I still have not gotten your address I have your money how mportant is it to you? Or do you just want to keep up this slander because your such a great guy. :cool:

Better yet

Shoot me an email with your number and you can talk to me in person. Or we can just keep this charade going on it's your choice. :)

I did recieve your PM,I tried to respond but your box is full,clean out the " INBOX and the SENT BOX"

And Yes Todd has asked 2x for my address,but its not about the $$$ anymore--just an Apologee is all it takes,and without using A-hole ,and douche bag ...
Dennis