You can type here any text you want

Tony Dequick, CAS, warning!!! Takes money, no replies to email, phone messages..!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

syclone01

Sent Tony Dequick an email on the 12th of the month, inquiring about a front mount for my TTA,(i got one from him about 3yrs ago on my last TTA) He told me he would have one ready to go out the next day (ha!) I told him his phone number on his website www.chargedair.com was always busy. He emailed me back another number, I called and left a message and he called me right back just like he said. (when he wants your money, he replies quickly). I talked to him on the phone and he said he could have one out the next day, which would have been the 13th a wed. So I went ahead and ordered it, I asked him to make sure that it would go out the next day, he said yes it would and he would email me the tracking numbers...Late wed night i have no email and no tracking numbers...I email him, he tells me it will go out thursday the 14th....(of this month)...that is the last reply to anything I have got from him....no emails, no replies to my phone calls, nothing....kinda typical of him. I've probably left 5-7 emails, and phone messages, I told him through these messages on friday to forget the whole thing, called and emailed sat, sun, mon, and tue....told him each time to cancel the order, because he didn't do what he said he would do.....and guess what....on wed the 20th at 453am, he runs my credit card. I have emailed him several times since then, and called, no replies, he's not even man enough to email me with any info whatsover. He has over a thousand bucks of mine..... What a sorry way to run a business, much less treat anybody, even a repeat customer. Thinking of flying up there since I can fly for free anyways and getting a recredit back to my card in person!

SKANKS DON'T CHANGE THEIR WAYS

Yet another despicable experience at the hands of a prevaricating sub-human scheming mutant sleazoid.

Get busy IMMEDIATELY NOW on the phone with your CC company!

Gotta read before you buy..... I'll bet if you searched on DeQuick it would be one of the highest hit counts on the board.
Too bad, he used to be really good. He just got in over his head I guess.

I feel your pain. he did the same thing to me on two intercoolers that we ordered. I waited 6 months after the same spill. Something needs to be done. His stuff works but his customer service sucks. I know, maybe he will by some small chance show up at BOP, we can catch him going into a porta jon ,lock him in it, tie it to the bumper and drag him down the strip at 130 mph. Maybe that will wake him up. Hey, its just a thought.:eek:

There are 2 sad parts to this IMHO:

1) he was good a guy and made good stuff
2) a lot of people make intercoolers. It might cost you more, but you can simply go to someone to custom make one for a TTA and you'll have it.... and not an ulcer and empty wallet.

Dispute the charge with your CC company. I have had to do it a couple of times over the years, never had a problem, at least with my company. I was mulling over switching to a company that had some kind of award program (skymiles, GM card, etc) but decided against it for the simple fact that I have never had any problem with service from my current company.

Brent

Originally posted by scottstta#1383
ive heard this by more than one person .....i personally would never buy anything off of tony dequick....

agreed

Back