You can type here any text you want

Topeka get together this Saturday!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LSTTYPE

We are having another picnic at Matt Gordons this Labor day Saturday. The Gordon's live about 10 minutes north of Topeka off of 75 hwy directly accessible from I-70. All Buicks and other makes are welcome. Come on down for some food and to hang out. Matt Gordon 785-969-7338 Luke Silkey 785-806-2331. Call if you have any questions. Will post directions later this week.

Fomr I70 simply follow 70 through Topeka to 75 north exit. Go north on 75 hwy for about 6 miles and turn eastbound on 62 rd. Follow 62 east to Nickell. Go north on Nickell to 63rd. Take a left on 63rd heading back west which turns into Redwood. Follow until you see house with a Buick out front. Note: from Nickell rd to Matts house is only about a 1/2 mile. Give us a call if you have any questions.

I have no idea how I missed the info for two consecutive topeka gatherings when I look for it every fall. Somebody PM me next time. I am now depressed.

Back