You can type here any text you want

Touch Screen

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BenPutnam

I'm looking for a touch screen I can put in the stock radio hole and wire up to my laptop in the trunk. I don't want one that slides out and flips open if you know what I mean.

Anybody know where I can get such a jewel?

Thanks,

Ben

yes, there are called 1 din n have a nice big 4.3 or 6 or whatver you can fine, only ones i've seen at a good price at on ebay, go to ebay type in toucscreen n look under car audios, radios etc, some should come up, i install a boss dvd player with a 3.5 inch screen. Works great n sounds is great 320 watts, can even do DIVX,MP3/4. CDR/RW dvd-r etc,ever GPS. try this

NEW INDASH CAR DVD PLAYER 5 TOUCHSCREEN MONITOR iPOD IN - eBay (item 190253161687 end time Oct-18-08 14:27:34 PDT)

NEW LEGACY INDASH CAR DVD PLAYER 7" TOUCHSCREEN MONITOR - eBay (item 180290554962 end time Sep-27-08 17:28:44 PDT) not a taste for everyone but you know, the seller 88k has alot of good radios even plan ones that play everything without screens or combos that come with but hope this helps.

Back