You can type here any text you want

Tower Shops last Friday of January !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
Hey guy's,
Trying to see how many people are planning to show up to Towers for the last Friday of the month.

Lets have a big turnout!!!!!! :cool:

I am planning on driving down from Palm Beach. I started another thread to see if anyone from PB want to caravan down with me.

Hoping to be there if the weather is right!

I be there. I will go early and save spots under lights this time. 3rd or 4th row on the right instead of the first row. HOW MANY SPOTS SHAL I SAVE?

I am taking my cub scout tiger den out there this Friday night. Hope to see you all there.

We are also going to try to make it out to Countyline Saturday night.

Grand Natt, why don't we just park in the same place we always do? Everyone knows the spot, that way we aren't all spread out. Also less people walk in that back area.

thanks to everyone that showed up last night! We had a great turn out. Lets try to have the same or better turn out next month.

It was definetely worth the drive down south! I had a blast and met a whole new turbo buick crowd. Great time, I will definetely make it down again!:D

long drive , but it was cool i got a couple of ideas! then went to south beach, i must have put 130 miles on my car last night, I-95 with non lockup tranny and 4,000 stall =:frown:

Back