You can type here any text you want

Towers tonight ???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
if the weather holds up i think i will join you eddie.& ktrain will bring his newly aquired gn sounds like you wont be alone.

Man I was SET to go tonight ...not sure if you guys know but I bought the 84-->87 conversion that Freddy built for a guy named Joe. Anyway it had a rusted tank and fuel lines so it went into the shop like 3 days after I got it, and stayed there for a good month. Owner called me today said it was finally ready.

I pick it up (shop is Lashway on Copans and Powerline) get to Sunrise Blvd. on i95 and break down. I was in the left lane, hit boost, and it just shut off. SES light was flashing rapidly. Had to wait like 2 hours for it to get towed home.

Did some research right away, figured it was the chip so i pulled the computer and jiggled the wires around (didn't actually touch the chip at all) and BOOM SES light stopped flashing. I did this at like 3am so i didnt start the car (dont want to wake up the neighbors) but hopefully it will start tomorrow morning no problem.

Back