You can type here any text you want

TPS connector

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i don't know about those but check out caspers electronics. They sell a new connector for just about every sensor on our cars. splice it on and plug it on. These things get really brittle after all these years.

On Caspers, I did not see an individual connectors (except for their big kits) but the spices that I saw were a little much.

Are you saying Casper's has 'em, but they're too rich for your blood? If it's just the locking tab that's fubar, maybe you can keep things in place with a couple of zip-ties???

strike

Pep Boys has that stuff...AutoZone might..can't remember...just look around the area where the electrical wiring is...

I could not find them at the local auto parts stores, the MAP sensor on my LT1 broke also...so I went to the junk yard and just about any EFI GM vehicle has the same plugs so I gathered up about 5 or 6 of each one in about 15 minutes....went to pay for them and guy just said don't worry about it, just come back when you need something else!

Back