You can type here any text you want

Trade/Sell TTA roller for Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
What I have here is a 1989 TTA#656 that is a roller with Brand New Awesome paint.Looking to get $5500, a decent paint job would cost close to that price ,paint is Awesome ,no rust, brand new rear wing,and nice interior,70,000 on car,missing dash cluster(has GTA cluster installed),engine ,trans .drag radials (almost new), tubular lca's, panhard bar, has a walbro 340 in the tank, global west sub frame connectors welded in.. Looking to trade up,dont want a $5000 car..Prefer White//Rosewood // Sage // Astro roof as well..lets hear what you have ..:smile:

Attachments

• tta paint1 009.jpg
    tta paint1 009.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 787
  • tta paint1 013.jpg
    tta paint1 013.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 791
  • tta paint1 037.jpg
    tta paint1 037.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 808
few more

Have some more to email if needed:cool: :cool:

Attachments

• tta paint1 019.jpg
    tta paint1 019.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 788
  • tta paint1 032.jpg
    tta paint1 032.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 795
thanks but i have to many cars now but very nice looking car bud some one will trade for a tta you should have no problem with that

Thats is the problem,,,I see so many Regals needing paint and are rollers for close to my price..some people just dont know the value of a rare car..:wink:

Nice looking car you have ,PM me price you are looking to get..

Very interested but need more info please email me!
Roller...many cars on here that are rollers that are not rare and dont have awesome new paint for my price and alotttt more $$$$....

What I have here is a 1989 TTA#656 that is a roller with Brand New Awesome paint.Looking to get $5500, a decent paint job would cost close to that price ,paint is Awesome ,no rust, brand new rear wing,and nice interior,70,000 on car,missing dash cluster(has GTA cluster installed),engine ,trans .drag radials (almost new), tubular lca's, panhard bar, has a walbro 340 in the tank, global west sub frame connectors welded in.. Looking to trade up,dont want a $5000 car..Prefer White//Rosewood // Sage // Astro roof as well..lets hear what you have ..:smile:

missing dash cluster(has GTA cluster installed),engine ,trans .
I do have a correct trans that,can be for sale ,was out of a 30K TTA that has been rebuilt for 10sec car..

What I have here is a 1989 TTA#656 that is a roller with Brand New Awesome paint.Looking to get $5500, a decent paint job would cost close to that price ,paint is Awesome ,no rust, brand new rear wing,and nice interior,70,000 on car,missing dash cluster(has GTA cluster installed),engine ,trans .drag radials (almost new), tubular lca's, panhard bar, has a walbro 340 in the tank, global west sub frame connectors welded in..

no trades at this time ,i have a acquired a T Top 85 POS project

Back