You can type here any text you want

TRADE T/R for 1970 Big Block Nova!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moses

Would anyone be interested in trading their GN or T-Type for a 1970 Big Block Chevy nova?? if so please pm me with interest and for details about Nova thanks. Car is in KS.

modded turbo buick
i have a heavily modded 81 regal with a 87 complete driveline.It has all the goodies,yet fully streetable,including a/c.
heres a quick run down.
87 engine,trans,rear end.
109 block,steel main caps,studs,std turbo crank,stock rods and piston/speed pro
rings. 204/214 cam,ported and polished stock heads and intake.kenny bell upper plenum,pt-72 turbo,83#siemmens inj,pte-front mount intercooler,3"discharge tubes,3"eastern stainless down pipe.3"stainless atr cat back exhaust.external waste gate. gen 6 dfi engine management.
200r4 fully built,10 vane front pump,perf clutches and shift kit.(im in the process of purchasing a trans brake.) 9"3500 art carr stall.
stock 10 bolt posi,boxed upper and lwrs.
car is gun metal grey.the body is in great shape,the interior is full gn,and very clean.
car has stock refinished t-wheels.can fit a 28/12.5 tire in the rear.(frame notched)
easy mid 10 sec car.everything is fresh.never been to the track,or even on the street since the new engine went in.
looking to trade for an old strip car that i can make somewhat streetlegal.
if ur interested,please send me some pics.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nash_1-1.JPG (43.7 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg nash_3.JPG (53.0 KB, 87 views)
these are pics from 2 years ago,i sold the welds,and the car now has t-wheels

here's a couple pics of the Nova.....thanks.

70NOVA4.jpg

70NOVA3.jpg

moses said:
Would anyone be interested in trading their GN or T-Type for a 1970 Big Block Chevy nova?? if so please pm me with interest and for details about Nova thanks. Car is in KS.
Has the car seen any bad winters or ever been in the rain ?

ha ha ha!

"has the car ever seen any bad winters or been in the rain????"

I love the Icycles coming down the Sideeeee!!! That picture is great! I got chilly just lookin at the pictures of that car. Makes me miss winter time up North, long johns and plad shirts and gloves and scarfs. I seriously miss cold weather sometimes.

Reminds me of the good ole Days in Upstate New York....

Mike in Tampa, Florida

I'm still interested in trading for a project T/R.....I have some updated pics and info. Since I've got back home from overseas, I've been working on the car. I've got a new exhaust on with Dynomax mufflers, and the motor is running. And quite well I might add. I've cleaned out all the little parts from inside the car as well. All it needs now is the passenger side front brake line replaced (which I have) and will probably get done. And the front driver's tire fixed or replaced. If you would like more pics of the car feel free to PM, and I will respond ASAP. Thanks.

Back