trade

turbotype87

Looking to trade my 87 t-type for 87 gn, this car has brand new interior it is all gn interior, the engine has roughly 6,000 miles on a rebuild, engine built by dave miller in east windsor. the engine was punched .030 over with JE-pistons a stock crank and rods. i had all new steele caps installed. Many performance parts on this car, 50lb precision injectors, 62mm throttle body, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, the heads are stock with new performance valve springs installed, a new turbo built by turbonectics it is a te-60 series. a terry houston 3'' downpipe, a SMC single stage alky kit, a front mount intercooler, the transmission was rebuilt and a Art carr 3000 stall speed converter. a lin-lok kit was also installed, the car does need paint the clear coat is peeling. the car has t-tops, i have all new weatherstripping for the doors and tops. If interested contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com thanks.I Have no pics but the car is located in east windsor connecticut.

I have a 87 GN I want to trade since its basicly too nice for me...

Its a 87, Fresh repaint, 40k miles, all redone interioer. Max EffortR, TE62, ATR front mount, all polished pipes, polished KB 70MM TB, 60# injectors, Dynotech trans N/L AC converter, moser axels, TA girdle... But, I would need some $$$ with the deal too...

car trade

Nice looking car, but i am looking for a straight up trade. I have alot of money wrapped up in my car, as i am sure you do as well. What are you looking for as far as far as trade and money?