You can type here any text you want

Tranny and convertor combo for sale in SE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beamer

Hey all,

I figured I would post this in the local section as well. I have had a few interested, but concerned about shipping also. Here is a link to my origonal post: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/292920-fresh-brf-tranny-barke-art-carr-10-converter.html

This is a nice combination. I ran this setup in my car when it was breaking up in Reynolds last year. It worked great with my PT-54 turbo and allowed it to spool nicely. I sent it to Lonnie Deers at extra cost for his rebuild, as I have a lot of faith in his trannies. I am running one now that I purchased to go behind my 72 Suncoupe, but decided that the gas savings was not worth the cost, and when mine started slipping, I slapped it right in. Lonnie went through it and found an improperly installed valve which caused the problem.

It is a BRF (I am sure the origonal out of my 87 T) with a stage rite brake in it, Lonnies awesome build and parts and a 10" Art Carr converter that is around a 3200 stall. A flush would be best suited to the converter for insurance.

Also, NO CORE CHARGE with this combo !

I am willing to travel 100 miles to deliver also. Or work out a deal if further.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Mike

Back