You can type here any text you want

Tranny and Coverter 'BRF' out of 1987 G/N

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a 87 G/N with 86,000 on the odometer.

I just had the tranny serviced last friday,replaced the filter and oil.The car actually was shifting fine but i thought it would be good to freshen it up...

I have the recipt for $193.77

There was a couple of clumps built up in the pan which the tech said could be clutch/band wear...

I drove the car from friday till yesterday,and went WOT a few times with no apparent issues.

On the way to work yesterday i went to pass a car @45 mph and the tranny kicked down a gear and then flashed....no more tranny.

I had it towed and to a repair shop,they drove the car in,and today they dropped the pan,and the filter was in place,though i did notice there are 2 lip seals in the valley where the filter connects.

So i have decided to sell this tranny and just have it replaced.

The tranny is located in central florida about 30 north west of Orlando,local pick up would be easier however i will ship it and the buyer would pay for the freight.

Im not sure what this is worth,send me a pm with a offer and i will get back to you asap.

Tranny

Sorry to all of you that have shown interest in my tranny...

As it turns out i only needed a pump and now its good to go...

Back