You can type here any text you want

TR's at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run Nov 29

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
The Central FL Club will be at the Turkey Rod Run night activities outside the Speedway on Saturday, Nov 29. We will meet up at the Toys R US parking lot on US92 just west of the big oval at 5pm, then cruising over to the show.

There will be a portable dyno, slow drags, food vendors, show cars parked everywhere, etc. anyone interested in TR's are welcome to join us.

I didn't know stuff was going on that late. (5 p.m.) I'll try to make it out. I don't get out of work till 6pm. I usually go out late at night time for some "spirited" driving.

I get off at 5. Maybe i will meet up with Brook and meet you guys up there.

I'll be at MIckey Mouse land & stopping at turkey run on the way home. I'll try to be there, only I'll have the wifes Avalon.

All the TR's will be parked together with all the other show cars if you are going to catch up with us after 6. See you Saturday.

ill see you guys out there, my gn is not road worthy so ill have to pimp my resto-mod orange 57 chevy if you guys see me dont be shy

jason

7-12-2008Chevy002.jpg

Make sure your kill switches & alarms are on. Local guys might be out shopping for parts.

Back