You can type here any text you want

TSM Standings Updated after Morocco event

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott231

Mean Scott
Check out the new standings at the TSM webpage - Click Here!

David Bamford looks real tough in first place. Garcia held onto second without attending the Morocco event and needs a most-impressive win at Reynolds to upset David. Third place is a tie. :eek:

Prizes and Awards

The TSM payouts got real interesting at the Midwest Buick Challenge this past weekend. The event coordinator, Bernie Rekus, put up $300 to win and $150 for second place in TSM. Those that were in the point series had another few hundred dollars on the line for the day's race. Additionally, Tom Allen from Champion Racing Heads through in a new Champion Alternator Relocation bracket/kit for the winner and a set of the Aluminum Champion GN1 valve covers to the runner up. And if that wasn't enough, a vendor called Gasoline Alley Fuel Injection service was offering a free cleaning and restoration of injectors to the winner.

A special thanks to the TSM point Series sponsors for making the related additional payouts possible -
  • Limit Engineering
  • RJC Racing
  • Extreme Automatics
  • Thrasher EPROMS and
  • HRpartsNstuff

Free cleaning??

Scott said:
And if that wasn't enough, a vendor called Gasoline Alley Fuel Injection service was offering a free cleaning and restoration of injectors to the winner.

I wonder who won the free cleanings I've donated???
1 at the BG nats.
1 at Vegas last yr..

Not heard a word from either party...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First I have heard of this. Why is it that you cannot get recognition for any sponsorship you offer Chuck?

Back