You can type here any text you want

TT ALKY chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BADazzBUICK

NO!!...its not a MONTE!!!
I just recently put razors alky kit in and have a 93 TT street chip. Razor told me to max out the timing in 1st/2nd gear 9 deg. Would I benefit from an alky chip? ThanX

The alky chip has more timing built in.....just keeps you form having to change it....

I just recently put razors alky kit in and have a 93 TT street chip. Razor told me to max out the timing in 1st/2nd gear 9 deg. Would I benefit from an alky chip? ThanX

the difference is the alky chip has less fueling because of the alky bieng sprayed

My street chip is 20/18. Im running 24# with no knock and 780s O2. My timing is up to 29deg. Should I pull a little fuel?,or just get the TT alky chip and not mess with it? Im not to good on tunning yet? ThanX guys

i'd spring for an alky chip, i've had mine for a while now and love it no knock at all why take a chance, eric is awesome, gonna be needing a chip just for the track soon eric :biggrin:

better yet just spring for a 6.0 chip from eric and get a powerlogger and just put in what airfuel you want and thats it!!!!!. works with the scanmaster and it will show a/f and knock instead of o2's and knock. also it will show boost and egt along with other things on the scanmaster:biggrin:

Back