You can type here any text you want

TTA lit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok diggin around here .. found a new owner's kit and in the box of stuff with it was 2 Pontiac Product Book 1989 .. anyone else have these ?? also have a couple of white folders from Pontiac I think .. were these the press kits ?? so how much are "owner's kit's " goin for now .. how the hell do you open the box ..don't want to rip it :mad:

Attachments

• TTAproduct.JPG
    TTAproduct.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 99
  • TTAproduct2.JPG
    TTAproduct2.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 88
  • TTAlit.JPG
    TTAlit.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 80
  • TTAlit2.JPG
    TTAlit2.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 79
Hey Dan, some find there :-)

The product book is what was used by the dealer, I got 1 or 2 of those as well. Should containe the complete line up for each model that year as well as other bulletins sent out by Pontiac. Just the product book excluding the 20th anniversayr sheet (Pontiac Performance Network) pops up on e-bay for around $35-45. The 20th anniversary sheet (Pontiac Performance Network) belongs to another type of binder and it should fetch $25+ on it's own.

The white folders are the press kit ... will fetch anything from $50 - 150 ....

The ownerskit, if you send it accross the pond I will open it for you ;) There's a brass looking push button on the front just open that one and you can watch the tresure inside .... can fetch anything from $400 - 600

What you plan to do with all that $$$$

hmmm I thought ya said it was worth $$$$ :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin: guess Ill have to watch for owners kits .. I think I have another around here someplace in my junk :rolleyes:

There were two press kits. Both had the same info but one had more slides and pictures.

RobR said:
There were two press kits. Both had the same info but one had more slides and pictures.

dammmm...your right !!! I have both here ..one has 7 slides and pics .. the memo's are black ....the other has 12 slides and 12 pics and the memo
s are red ... so was there a plain and delux version of these ??? early or late ?? got a lot of the other TTA "books" :biggrin:

Attachments

• TTAphotokits.JPG
    TTAphotokits.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 44
  • TTAdealeradd.JPG
    TTAdealeradd.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 47
Back