You can type here any text you want

TTA ..time to sell one

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
OK I have made up my mind AGAIN to keep the low mile TTA as my Stage 2 project so this TTA I got at Christmas is goin . Car has NO RIMS AND TIRES. Tires and rims are from my 10k mile car and I am keeping them . $10,500 whole, or $7500 as a roller (NO ENGINE OR TRANS) , or if that doesn't work Ill piece it out for more $$$ .
Car is very nice and RUST FREE !! 43k for mileage .. summer driven only . It has been sitting for 6 years . Trans slips . Motor runs good BUT it has been "driven like ya stole it". I personally would take it apart and check it out .. motor is all stock . car ran 12.0s @115 for years . Car still runs and drives. I put a new fuel pump and Melissa's 50# inj in it to get it running .. then I got another set of stock inj for it . Has a drive shaft loop and a Hurst Line Loc. Radio is the stock one but has a cassette stuck in it . Rear spoiler has a crack in it and it needs front rotors.. Did I say the car was driven hard ?? He kept the car real clean!!! Just beat it whenever he was using it .
OK enuff for now ... Fire away with any questions. I have lots of pics . Just have to figure how to put them in a zip file :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 144
  • I9.JPG
    I9.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 134
  • I12.JPG
    I12.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 130
  • U2.JPG
    U2.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 131
Ttt

Attachments

• U11.JPG
    U11.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 75
  • U12.JPG
    U12.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 70
  • U14.JPG
    U14.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 71
Boston Boy said:
Trade ya my GN for it ;)

TTT for ya

really didn't need another car .... and my brain doesn't remember the car .. give me a call :cool:

Grumpy said:
really didn't need another car .... and my brain doesn't remember the car .. give me a call :cool:

Yeah I figured you didn't need another one. It was more in jest, but semi-serious. I do want a TTA (I think), but not one without wheels and slipping tranny. I know you'd love to part out my GN, :biggrin: Lots of shine under the hood that will bring the bucks. The kids love shiny things, haha

Boston Boy said:
Yeah I figured you didn't need another one. It was more in jest, but semi-serious. I do want a TTA (I think), but not one without wheels and slipping tranny. I know you'd love to part out my GN, :biggrin: Lots of shine under the hood that will bring the bucks. The kids love shiny things, haha

well the body and interior are really nice :cool: wheels are out there .. throwin on Ebay after lunch today and see ware it goes .. doesn't sell just piece it :rolleyes: :eek:

Back