You can type here any text you want

TTA Touch up paint. Anyone need some? Interest?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I'm thinking about getting some touch up paint for the TTA. I found a chip under the bumper :D Any ways.. the body shop I use can make me up some but it would have to be a pint to make the color perfect. 40 GM White. It's pricey to make this pint up as it's very good paint! It would be glossy white in the correct color. He has some little bottles I can put it in. I should be able to make these little bottles available for $20 each shipped. So I'm trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying some to see if it's worth it. The only other option is to buy that crap touch up paint the stores sell like Pep Boys, Auto Zone, etc. This would be high quality paint and direct match in white. So post away if you would be interested in this so I can see if it would be worth the time and money to do! :cool:

i jsut bought a small bottle of gm touchup paint with the correct code.

the paint on all our cars is going to all be different due to 17 years of fading...

Back