You can type here any text you want

TTA winshield banner!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
Where can I get the TTA winshield banner? Mine is missing. I was gonna make it a sleeper, but trying to find everything to og back on it when I want to restore it would be a nightmare. I can see the outline on the winshield so the original must have been on there a while........

Pete

Anybody got a digital image (like from a scanner or the actual font) of the decals? If so, I may be able to have some made dirt cheap where I work.

Originally posted by turbota
Here's the deal ---- If you can get them made I will send you a BRAND NEW one to use as a template. The catch is that you send my original back (unmolested) and a spare to use when I get my new (correctly dated) windshield for my old beat up TTA. Whatcha think ???????????
Turbota.

What is a 'correctly dated' windshield? Do you mean a left over factory piece from 1989?

turbota
Thing is, I already have the original for my car, but it has the transfer tape on it so it would be nearly impossible to scan and get a clean image without spending hours in photoshop. I was just wondering if someone already had the digital image, therefore I wouldnt have to spend all the time or all the beer to get it done by an Airman :)

turbota, mind if I ask where you found the correct glass for your car? I need a new windshield for my GN but I want the "correct" item for my car. I know it seems anal but I want it right.

Back