You can type here any text you want

Turbo 4-cylinder GM Ecotec doorslammer sets new record running 6.46 @218mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Definately helps to have a light weight ex pro stock car for a chassis.

Definately helps to have a light weight ex pro stock car for a chassis.

Yep the car weighs right around 2100lbs, has big tires, and a Liberty trans, but do the math my friend that is a LOT of HP per hole. I give those guys lots of credit for getting it done with a little 2.1L motor.

got one in my wifes 08 HHR SS cant wait to mod it. hahn racecraft have all after market stuff for them. stock 260 hp there are some makin just north of 600 hp modded.

got one in my wifes 08 HHR SS cant wait to mod it. hahn racecraft have all after market stuff for them. stock 260 hp there are some makin just north of 600 hp modded.

Yeah those Ecotecs have a lot of potential.

We had the first of the hot GM parts for that engine..Holy moley, Batman, they were big $$. :eek:
All Gm stuff:
Crank $5000
Rods $2400
Blank balancer shaft. Cheap compared to the above.
Pistons were Wiseco. Were never delivered.
1/2" head studs. Never delivered.
2 Cyl heads were to be ported at Star Racing. Never completed.
After waiting for more yrs than ??? Bill Hahn ended up w/ the entire crate of stuff.:(

Back