You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick & Monte Carlo SS meet in Orlando

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
The local Orlando Monte Carlo SS club here in Orlando has invited us to a Sunday afternoon gathering at the Chevy's Tex/Mex restaurant on Colonial Drive near the Fashion Square Mall on April 14th, 4pm.

The restaurant management is going all out with a meeting room, free appetizers and drinks and reserved parking for all of our cars.

Please let me know if you plan on attending and how many people you will be bringing by April 1st. Remember there are many more Montes in the area than TR's so we need lots of participation to have a great turnout.

George,

IMM will be there with some demo stuff. Look forward to seeing everyone.

IMM

Just a reminder to let me know if anyone else plans to stop in. I need to provide the restaurant with a people and vehicle count. Thanks!

Hi guys my turbo went out on the way home form the meeting saturday nite i was hopeing someone in orlando had one AT A GOOOOD PRICE michael mc bride email AD quiona@aol.com thanks

Thanks to everyone who came out, a very surprising turnout despite the early rain. Around 13 Buicks and 9 Montes. Thanks to those who came from long distance (Cal, Fred, etc.) The lineup of cars along Colonial was very impressive, just about everybody who drove by rubbernecked, and the ricers and mustangs drove by revvin' up their engines

Back