Turbo Buicks at Daytona Turkey Rod Run Nov. 26th

batmansbuick

Superhero
Join other TB owners at the night show outside the Daytona Speedway on Saturday, Nov. 26th. 6-9pm
I've attached a few pics from past years.

Food vendors, competitions, show cars etc. and its FREE. For info go to the official website...

nightime fun

camaro.jpgtoysrusmeet.jpgturkeylineup.jpgcamaro2.jpg

Hmmm. My Pop lives in Daytona Beach. Maybe next year I'll make plans to visit him during Thanksgiving. :cool:

Cool, some of us are going to gather for an early dinner around 4:45pm (place TBD) then head to the night show outside the track by 6pm. We usually try to park all the TR's in a row on the grass next to US92. Hope to see many of you there.

Would like to meet up again with the group again this year. I know there were a few to meet in front of Toys R Us last year. We had 3 white T's all in a row. Sure made you think about if the black models are really faster, lol...

Mike

Hey Mike, yeah that was a nice pic of the three white T's last year. The plan for Turkey Rod is to meet at Toys R Us early at 4:30 then get dinner out of the way at Outback and get back to the Speedway when the show starts around 6pm. So feel free to meet up at whatever time works for you. We'll try to keep the TR's together especially at the show.

I will not be taking the T afterall as the powermaster is acting up and I do not have time to deal with it. We will be going down in my sons Beetle to hang out. We will do our best to make it to Toys to meet with the group and chat some.

Any shots? Ended up at the Belair Cruise and did not make it back in time to catch you guys..