You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buicks @ New Smyrna Speedway Aug 19

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
The Central FL TR club will be having an infield show during the night race at New Smyrna Speedway on Sat. Aug. 19th. Before the race all participating TR's will be taking a lap around the track. I've attached a couple of pics from the Orlando Pontiac club who recently did this, Im told they had a blast with some burnouts and near 100mph on the straightaways. For specifics go to..

http://www.newsmyrnaspeedway.org/html/carclubs.shtml

Attachments

• Track1.jpg
    Track1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Track2.jpg
    Track2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 61
  • track6.jpg
    track6.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 60
Buick event

I would like to join you at this event but i'm not a club member. Possible??

Under Pressure, non-members are welcome to come but are encouraged to become members to particpate. Membership is $20 for the year and you get a discount at a local GM parts dept. and a monthly newsletter.

Sorry for the delay in response. I'm attaching the membership form. If you are interested in joining fill it out and make a check or money order out to our club Treasurer John Pfleger and send to:

John Pfleger
2111 Bunker View Ct.
Kissimmee, FL 34746

We'll get you on our email and newsletter list. We have a newsletter that comes out each month, and you'll get a card for discounts at an Orlando GM parts dealer. Hope to see you in the future. You may also bring this to our August meeting this Saturday night. Thanks!

Attachments

A reminder this Saturday is the show at New Smyrna Speedway, Turbo Buicks will get at least 4 'laps of honor' before the race. The Corvette club of Orlando had about 20-25 cars last weekend, so lets see some TR's

You must be at the Speedway in place by 5pm, for specific details, go to www.newsmyrnaspeedway.org

Attachments

• DSC_8226.jpg
    DSC_8226.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_8149.jpg
    DSC_8149.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 38
Batmans Buick, Do we have to stay for the race? Or can we leave after we do the 4 laps?

Back