You can type here any text you want

Turbo T/A Valve Cover For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Cleaning off some shelfs in the shop and came across a pair of Turbo T/A Valve Cover . Anybody interested in them. Make Offer.

I'll pay for shipping and give you $30 for them. I have a set but would take another for extras.

I'm veyr interested. I've been looking for a set to have anodized to replace my old ones. Let me know if they're not sold and we can work out a deal.

Originally posted by joejakegrace
I'll pay for shipping and give you $30 for them. I have a set but would take another for extras.

As rare as Turbo T/A's are, I'm sure there worth alot more than that. Thansk for the offer, but i'll hold on to them if thats all i can get.

TTA's may be rare but those valve covers are not. They are all over junk yards, but there are two different types - one type uses a GN style oil fill and the other is the TTA type. I picked up a pair for my GTA from a yard for $25(two drivers side so I could run two breathers).

HTH,
Steve

TTA850 is correct those valve covers are on a lot of V6 FWD late 80 cars, go to any junk yard and you find more than a handful of cars with them (oil fil cover have the breather tube hole in 2 different locations as TTA850 points out). Last set I picked up I paid less than $10 each...

Originally posted by CARTMAN
i'd a taken the $30. lol

True... non-TTA specific parts are basically worthless.

How bout a crossmember, AC lines, driveshaft, pistons, TTF valvebody, serpentine belt, badges, IC scoop, etc....

Now the pipe that goes from the VC to the turbo may have some value ;)

Anything is just worth what other people are prepared to pay for it so either e-bay them or offer them for sale at a set price and see if they sell .....

Back