You can type here any text you want

Turbo Trans AM Fuel Pump & Hotwire Kit Introductory Special

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Racetronix

The 1989 Turbo Trans AM Fuel Pump & Hotwire kits are now available and in stock.

Click > HERE < for our web based ad!

Jack :cool:
Racetronix

I just finished installing my Racetronix hotwire kit. I saw the ad on this board a week ago, and decided it was worth a try because my car had a real hackjob of a hotwire kit done to it by ATR back in 1991. The Racetronix kit is built extremely well, and looks totally OEM with the weatherpack connectors and splitloom. Everything plugged in perfectly, and all the wire is nice high-quality, super flexible stuff. It's a bargain at $49.99 if you ask me, I couldn't make it myself for that, especially the time invested to crimp/solder all the connectors.

I'm gonna give these guys a big thumbs up!

Originally posted by Gokou
I just finished installing my Racetronix hotwire kit. I saw the ad on this board a week ago, and decided it was worth a try because my car had a real hackjob of a hotwire kit done to it by ATR back in 1991. The Racetronix kit is built extremely well, and looks totally OEM with the weatherpack connectors and splitloom. Everything plugged in perfectly, and all the wire is nice high-quality, super flexible stuff. It's a bargain at $49.99 if you ask me, I couldn't make it myself for that, especially the time invested to crimp/solder all the connectors.

I'm gonna give these guys a big thumbs up!

Thanks Gokou!
It is always nice to add another satisfied customer to our list.

Racetronix

About a month or while quantities last... :D

Racetronix

~~~ Impala SS, Typhoon and Syclone kits now available! ~~~

tajohn, you don't have to drop the tank to install the hotwire kit. If you were changing fuel pumps, you would have to drop the tank, but not for the hotwire kit.

FYI, it took me about 45 minutes to install mine. That includes the time to move the car from my detached garage to my main garage, jack it up, remove the hackjob ATR did and resolder the wire they tied into, install the new Racetronix kit, then lower the car back down and start it. It truely is a plug and play harness. :)

If you wish to pay via Postal Money Order please send an International Postal Money Order as shown by clicking here for the proper amount along with a note / printout CLEARLY listing your required product, shipping information and daytime + evening phone numbers. Please note that we require an international postal money order, a US domestic Money Order is not valid in Canada.

Send payments to:

Racetronix
3901-8 Don Mills Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M2H 2S7

We highly recommend sending your international postal money order via a Global Priority 6x10" EMS mail envelope for $4.00.

Once the funds arrive you will receive notification from USPS tracking and Racetronix.

Please do not email us every day asking "Has my money order arrived?" As soon as it does we will send you an email.

Thank you.

Racetronix

Jack, thank's for the info. I finally got another credit card to be accepted by PayPal.

Pete

Can I get you to post a phone number so I can call you to staighten out an order. I ordered a TTA Fuel pump kit for a 88 Formula 350, on paypal.

Thanks

Jim

Fuel pump kit

I got mine yesterday; still wrapped in the box tho. I plan to have Cal H. install it for me. Should be great kit. I'd buy from Jack again.

Thanks Jack!!!

Sam S.

Jack, sent you an email about shipping/paying for the TTA harness.

Thanks
Rob

Back