Turbo Tweak

aminga

Chicks Dig the powerbulge
Guys,

I got to give a good word for Eric. I started running a 6.0 chip about a month ago. Last weekend was my first time at the strip with the new combo.I wanted to get a second opinion on the logs to make sure my analysis was correct.

Well on his on accord he saw something in the logs that I would have overlooked and is burning me a new chip to correct it.

Solving problems customers don't even know they have. Now that's service.

I can attest to the same thing. Saw something in my logs that I didn't think was problem and took the initiative to burn me a new chip and send out.
As always the car ran better! and I was happy with the way it ran before!

Yea. On that trip to the track I lost to a Moosewang and a Neon (yea a neon) because I was sleeping at the light trying to build boost. Wonder if he can put a mod in there to improve my reaction time :)

+1 Eric is always helpful. I will only run his chips and recommend him to anyway still running a stock ECM. His chips are pretty much plug and play. And he has a good selection of chips as well.

+2, can't beat his chips OR his customer service. He also spotted an issue with the chip I was running just by looking at a single log. :)