You can type here any text you want

Turbocharged Buell S1 with NOS and dual carbs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Powdercoater

Will trade 1997 Buell S1 Lightning, Low Miles, NOS Fogger System, Dual Carb, Turbo, 1200cc Motorcycle trade for Buick Grand National within price range of $8000-$10,000. Brand new rebuilt turbo (zero miles on turbo!), Fresh Powder Coating throughout, New Custom Paint Job. Too much to list! If interested, I can provide a detailed list of custom upgrades and/or more pictures. Bike is located in Columbus, Ohio. All reasonable offers considered.

I have a post with pictures attached in the "Cars for Sale" forum on here. The title of my post is "Trade your Grand National for this..." Just look for that and my username. For some reason it says I "may not post attachments" today. I'm new to this site and not used to all the features and rules, so please bear with me.

58552d1224273261-trade-your-grand-national-buell-office-001.jpg

58553d1224273342-trade-your-grand-national-buell-office-003.jpg

58554d1224273388-trade-your-grand-national-buell-office-004.jpg

:cool:

John...

I seem to recall a pretty sweet GN driving by my shop last week. That one will do just fine. :D

Jason

BTW, thanks for the ride. That car is awesome. Can't wait to see the 'stang, too!

John...

I seem to recall a pretty sweet GN driving by my shop last week. That one will do just fine. :D

Jason

BTW, thanks for the ride. That car is awesome. Can't wait to see the 'stang, too!

Thanks Jason, No problem at all...It was nice to get the GN out for a little cruise, not many more nice days before the snow starts flyin. I'll keep you updated on the Mustang. Thanks for all the powdercoating, you guys do awesome work. Keep in touch...John

Tell me more about the turbo kit on the bike. I've had thoughts of going that route on mine sometime...

K.

It's not a kit , I built it all at my shop, It all started with a Garrett turbo i bought from a friend (off of his ninja) I had it rebuilt and went from there. I basically built the bike around the turbo.I mounted the turbo and went to town, I didn't like how the kits looked, they hung off the side of the bike and looked like they were just stuck on the bike. I took me over a year to build, it took me two weeks just to figure out and build the header.

Back