You can type here any text you want

Turkey Fest Sat. Nov 29th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
Turkey Fest Car Show For our "newer" cars 1984 and up at the Daytona Beach Community College Parking lot just down the street from the Daytona Speedway on US92.

Saturday, November 29th 9am - 5pm, sponsored by the local Impala SS club. For pdf flyer surf to...

www.geocities.com/centralfloridabuick/news.html

expecting a big turnout of Impalas, F-Bodies, Mustangs, etc., show will have dash plaques, framed photos of registered cars and more.

The Central Florida club will be doing a caravan from Orlando to Daytona coming down I-4, starting at the Altamonte Springs Steak N Shake at 8am (SR436 & I-4), making a pit stop to pick up others at the Daytona Burger King on US92 in the Home Depot/Toys R Us parking lot at around 9am.

Those interested in the night time cruising show scene, we will gather again at 7pm at the same Burger King to check out the night activities in front of the Speedway and finally cruise up to A1A and see the crowds gathered along the street to watch the cruisers.

Overall, a freakin' car extravaganza, check it out!

I will be there..

...looking forward to meeting some of you guys. I will be cruising out in an 01, Maroon, Z28.

-Alex:cool:

Alex,

I think we are going to. Shoot me a PM with your travel info if you want to caravan...

I have some pics..

...of the actual show in the Daytona SpeedWay that I will post later. I only seen a few random buicks(mostly for sale) but it looks like you guys had a nice little show! I think I saw Shawn cruising A1A later Sat. night.. I should have check this thread, and I would have known Shawn was up there, and could have met up with more of you Cental guys..:o

Back