You can type here any text you want

UEGO #'s on FAST B2B

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Posting hear also for wider distribution:

What would the norm be for these numbers? Using FAST b2b , Listed Below are my#'s.

UEGO (V) 5.00
UEGOS (V) .31
UEGOR (V) 1.69

My (A/F ratio) locks on (15.94) and does'nt move! but the (O2 correction) does! it correct's! In the (temperature correction- CTS) table I moved the enrichment up 50% and the A/F never changed. but the wierd thing about it is, it smells like it's pig rich! even back at the orriginal setting. Scot w.

Hopefully somebody on here has looked at these numbers and can help out.

To amplify Scot's post a little, I was over trying to help out today, and even though I'm not FAST expert, there were some things I saw that were a little strange.

On the FAST dashboard:

System is locked on an A/F ratio readout of 15.9, even thought the car smells a little on the rich side.

When reving the engine and getting it up into the closed loop minimums you can see a changing "A/F correction" value.

When reving, the UEGOS (V) value does change a little from .31 to about .27 I have no clue what that value is.

UEGO (V) 5.00 I assume is the operating voltage, but can't swear to that. It also never changes.

The voltage I am most suspect is UEGOR (V) 1.69 Again, I'm only guessing, but it's my suspision that voltage indicates the sensors's output value. The reason I say this is because in my mind's eye, I can see where 1.69 plotted along a 0-5 line might equate to an A/F ratio of something in the 15.9 range.

I suspect a bad O2 sensor... Can anyone verify based on the above info????

I recall the UEGOS V needs to be in a certain range or the system will not go into closed loop. A bad O2 will give you this problem. I thought I had this problem back in 05 and it ended up that it was not the problem. I do not recall the target range.

Back