You can type here any text you want

ultrachip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mark ace

does anyone have directions for it, version 3.02 ? not sure what injector to use ? got it with a parts car, is it any good ? :confused:

I beleive that is a KenneBell chip if I'm not mistaken..... Should have the injector size written on it on a red sticky dot...like 40# or something. They made them for whatever injector size you wanted....but its really not worth messing with...old school chip with just the timing cranked up and the boost scaler set to 100% at all rpms....if I'm correct that it is indeed a KB chip.

It's a Caspers chip. Here is the install sheet with the specs:

http://www.installationinstructions.com/103041.pdf

Eight settings including Valet, Anti Theft, and Stock.

Sorry..I had to go open my 15 year old KB catalog of mystic speed parts and indeed I was wrong..it was the "Ultimate chip" I was thinking about..
If he would have said it was a thumbwheel chip I would have know it wasn't this KB pos :D

I also have one of these, how do you tell what injectors the chip is for, or were they only made for stock injectors?

Chip should be marked however
tape is used to seal the ECM because the chip is big most likely it riped off when the tape was removed
The Ultrachip is a chip in a chip so the "little" chip on top can be changed. Casper's makes chips for many Injectors
I have a "Little chip" for a 84 ECM 37 lb injectors
and 009's with a 87 ECM

Back