You can type here any text you want

vaccume brake kit on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marred4life

Banned
does anyone have the email or know the company that was selling the kit on ebay, the kit includes master cylinder, TTA vaccume block and new brake pedal. anything will help. thanks

aren't the junkyards around you FULL of G bodies with vacuum boosters waiting to be plucked out of them?

The Reserve On Ebay Was $200. Dont Kno Who Was Selling It But I Bid 150 At It Make The Reserve. Red Regal T Is Selling Them For 150

marred4life

sent you a pm........................................................Bob :)

a new booster is 50.00 and a master cylinder is maby 30.00 at a parts store. all you need from the yard is the pedal, porportioning valve, lines from the master to the valve. then get the tta block from caspers and a 3/8 hose for vacuum. the booster comes with the check valve in it already... probably 100. going this route. i went through 3 yard boosters that were filled with water/brake fluid and finally bought a new one. i gave the last booster fror a core :D, the master was new so no core charge there :D .

yes it is. the hole on the booster pedal hooks on to is lower than the hydroboost pedal hole.

Cardone #50-1243 Booster w/master cylinder
Kirban #6797 Vacuum Block
Brake Fluid
Assorted New Vacuum Hoses

$162.87 delivered
$38.90 delivered
~$10.00
~$10.00
-------
$221.77
- 75.00 sold old broken Powermaster
--------
$146.77 total outlay to convert from PM to Vacuum brakes

I drilled hole in existing pedal and used bolt with nylox nut. No problems.

would the pedal happen to be the same as a manual brake Malibu or something like that?
if so, i'm gonna ditch my power brakes altogether and put some 13" Corvette brakes in it setup in a manual configuration like i did in my Nova, and take some weight out of the car without killing the stopping power.

Back