You can type here any text you want

valve cover GASKETS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well I can always do with some top dollars :-) Or you can go to your local parts store (autozone, kragan or similar) and get a set of Felpro rubber ones for less than $15 USD :biggrin: Dont have the part number here but they will show up under the 1989 TTA, or at least they done that when I bought my vc gaskets in the past

ya I called the parts store and they don't have any here.
I ordered some for a GN 1987 and I hope they are the same, we'll see. They don't even have a tta in thier computers here and you know the story, "they never made a 6 cylinder trans am...."

I need these to fix a leaking valve cover. How difficult is it to replace these, just take off the covers and put the new ones on then tighten it all back up???

GN gaskets are totally different so wont work.

I can look up the correct Felpro part number when I'm back home tomorrow. Never had an issue getting them as they are the same for many FWD mid-late 80's Buick's and Pontiac's with the 3.0 liter heads.

Found the part number for you on napaonline.com (they list our TTA). Felpro VS50075R $15.29 for the pair

Rare.

Hard to find.

Staying on the topic . Side by side, I compared the Victor valve cover gaskets against the Felpro gasket. I think the Victor brand were are better. You can buy them at your local Carquest;) Just my humble opinion. Joe

Hey thanks Jan, I'll check out the gaskets I ordered tomorrow and probably send tham back if GN ones don't fit. I found dealers in the us selling some for tta but shipping is a killer.
Jarred.

Back